JumpCraft JumpCraft

A good start. The gravity seems too floaty and the cacti are way too close. The hit box on one of the cacti was completely off. It killed me in the middle of nothing. Keep it up!

Dark Deception Dark Deception

It looks like a 3D Horror Pacman. That's a good thing, it was enjoyable and easy to play. My only recommendation would be to work on the GUI.

GlowstickGames responds:

You're right,GUI is a little rough right now. We'll fix it up before we put the final version out though.

Shoot the Love Shoot the Love

Very quirky and easy to pick up and play. Are my lives dildos?

You could use some graphical updates here and there, but other than that incredibly enjoyable. Keep adding updates more challenges, etc and this will be very awesome and fun.

xympul responds:

Thank you for your feedback!

Dragon Deathmatch Dragon Deathmatch

I personally I would like to see this in a full-fledged bullet hell. The art is cool, but it's incredibly too hard for how simple it is. I can't get in between the clouds without getting hit and I don't have enough control to dodge the enemy fire effectively. Keep at it!

Las Diosas : First Demo Las Diosas : First Demo

It's interesting, I'll give you that. Not sure why I'm naked :P

Only suggestions would be to make the jumping tighter. When I hold down jump less, I jump shorter; when I hold it down longer I jump higher. Also, some sound would be good.

Matpneumatos responds:

Yeah, a little backgroung story would tell you why your character is naked, but game's story is not finished yet, and i tried to implement what you say of the jump, you shoud try it again, cause it does jump shorter when you hold the button less time, it is not great but it works. Thanks for playing!

I am Cupquake I am Cupquake

I'm really confused. So confused, the only way I can provide a critique is in a list of questions:
1. Why am I now using arrow keys and maybe space for jump to move?
2. Why can I drag everything? Even the 'You Win!' and the pause screen?
3. Why can't I unlock level 2?

Maybe there is something I'm missing with this whole Tiff thing and the song, I dunno. Make the controls more intuitive. The GUI could use some graphical updates. Keep going!

Deathtrap johnny Deathtrap johnny

Very enjoyable and a unique take on the flappy-bird type of game play that's popular right now. The jumping seemed a little too unpredictable though. Sometimes when I clicked in repetition, I would go soaring. The controls need to feel tight, so when I die I feel like it's my fault. Most of the time when I died, I felt like it what the random jump spike's fault.

Overall very solid though. I'll keep an eye out for it on iOS!

:: Vii Channel :: :: Vii Channel ::

Yeah yeah

Lets just copy homestarrunner! Sounds like a plan to me... It's not actually Vii thats what Videlectrix calls it... This is obviously just a rip off... Nice try fooling us with a "catchy-name"

Cricket Adventures Cricket Adventures

Noooiiiiccceeee

Well the only complaint is, nothing told me what to do, so i had to figure that out myself. Also, shouldnt the bushes have slowed me down? Well, I do say that was quite amazing for a beginer!

Attack of the Sprouts Attack of the Sprouts

Wow-eeee

That was halarious. I loved the concept, and the addictiveness, even though I could generally just continueouisly press the buttons over and ever to kill them. But mainly in the begining. nice job, make more games.