Exponential Battle Exponential Battle

Very creative idea, but I don't like the stick man fights anymore. Honestly, this would be a kickass idea for a game! Some really cool mechanics to explore there.

Creation Creation

Good animation but I couldn't stand the sound.

A Puppy's Lament A Puppy's Lament

I really liked the paper and marker animation, but I could not understand the song. It was just very washed out. Keep up the work, you're a talented artist, but make the audio louder.

TheFLOP responds:

Okay, thank you so much! This was my first time playing with audio, I still have a lot to learn. I plan on remaking this in the future when I have a little more patience. I also ran out of paper and had to repeat the same animations over and over... definitely want to change that. XP

JumpCraft JumpCraft

A good start. The gravity seems too floaty and the cacti are way too close. The hit box on one of the cacti was completely off. It killed me in the middle of nothing. Keep it up!

Dark Deception Dark Deception

It looks like a 3D Horror Pacman. That's a good thing, it was enjoyable and easy to play. My only recommendation would be to work on the GUI.

GlowstickGames responds:

You're right,GUI is a little rough right now. We'll fix it up before we put the final version out though.

Shoot the Love Shoot the Love

Very quirky and easy to pick up and play. Are my lives dildos?

You could use some graphical updates here and there, but other than that incredibly enjoyable. Keep adding updates more challenges, etc and this will be very awesome and fun.

xympul responds:

Thank you for your feedback!

Dealey Plaza - Kill Sunshine Dealey Plaza - Kill Sunshine

We Love You...

ZOMG one of my favorite songs by you... GET A CD!!! I'd totally buy it... if not 7

Dealey Plaza - Suckers Dealey Plaza - Suckers

Oh man...

Oh man... I love that song... I also love the original. Its one of my favorites by RBF... I love you guys now...